The following information presents the needs of the Katinas at your event. They greatly appreciate your attention to detail. Their ability to curate your event and make it a success depends on your support.If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact booking names above. The Katinas appreciate your willingness to partner with them and look forward to serving together.
The Katinas Backline Gear
- Keyboard stand - Single double braced stand
- Four Piece Drum Kit
- 12” Tom
- 16” Floor Tom
- 22” Kick
- 14” x 6” Snare
- 1 x 14” Zildjian Hi-Hat K Custom Series
- 1 x 22” Zildjian Ride K Custom Series
- 1 x 20” Zildjian Crash K Custom Series
- 1 x 18” Zildjian Crash K Custom Series
- *All hardware needs to be double braced
- Drum Throne
- DW 5000 Kick Pedal
- Bass Amp - Ampeg SVT Classic or Edon Head with 4 x 10 Cab
- Five Bar Stools (Matching with no backs)
- One Guitar Stand
- Laptop Stand (Adjustable height up to 42”)
Must have the capability of covering each seat at 110dbs A weighted plus overhead room. System must be configured in 3 or 4 way (highs, mids, lows and subs). Subs should be on an Aux. The system must be tuned by a qualified engineer.
Front Of House / Monitor Consoles
- Console must have 32 channels with at least 8 VCA’s and 10 Aux sends.
- Digital Consoles preferred, this makes it easier for processing.
NOTE: All “In-House” systems must meet rider specs and are subject to approval. Please provide a detailed list of all equipment (including make and model) as well as technical personnel contact information.
The Katinas will need 6 XLR Aux OUTPUT for their in ear racks in Mono mode. If Stereo, they will need 12 XLR Aux OUTPUT.
Four power transformers converted to 110 Voltage on stage for band gear. (See stage plot for power position).
Video & Lyrics Technician
Please provide us with the contact information (name, email, phone number) for your video technician, to whom you will need to submit the following: The Katinas run visual presentations (song lyrics and background videos) as part of their performances. All videos are ran off a MacBook Pro Laptop through ProPresenter. This computer will need to connect into your video system via HDMI or DVI. An audio line will also need to be provided to run from the computer to the Front Of House console, in addition to a power supply for the computer and external hard drive.
KATINAS Input List
Clip or Boom
Clip or Boom
Keyboard Left (Linked)
Keyboard Right (Linked)
Keys Vox (Sam)
Lead Vox (John)
Lead Vox (Jesse)
Bass Vox (James)
Drum Vox (Joe)
Joe Katina or John Katina
For T.V. and Radio Inquiries: